Daniel Levin Becker
Daniel Levin Becker is reviews editor of the Believer. "La Bibliotheque Impossible" is adapted from Many Subtle Channels: In Praise of Potential Literature, which will be published in April by Harvard University Press.
- November/December 2013: Review of Genpei Akasegawa’s Hyperart: Thomasson
- July/August 2013: Review of Dad’s American Radass (This Is Important)
- June 2013: Painting at Dora
Surviving the winter in a concentration camp by touring an art museum of the mind.
- July/August 2012: Review of Sun Kil Moon’s “Sunshine in Chicago”
- February 2012: La Bibliothèque Impossible
Parsing the inner lives of three dozen venerated French experimentalists through a roomful of their marginalia.
- FULL TEXT
May 2011: Review of Fabolous’s “I’m Raw”
- January 2011: Schema: Hip-hop Labels