Theo Schell-Lambert is currently working on a novel and a screenplay. He also writes a column for GOOD. He lives in California.
- January 2011: The Depthless Bookshelf
Selling the Uncomplicated Ease of Virtual Reading
- January 2009: A Certain Kind of Murder
How an unusually dark 1961 novel dissolved the laws of youth fiction and turned hundreds of Pennsylvania ten-year olds into adults.
- August 2006: Review of Rodrigo Fresán’s Kensington Gardens
- March 2006: Review of Gu Cheng’s Sea of Dreams
- October 2005: Review of James Lasdun’s Seven Lies