Jude Stewart is the author of two books, ROY G. BIV: An Exceedingly Surprising Book About Color and the forthcoming Patternalia: An Unconventional History of Polka Dots, Stripes, Plaid, Camouflage and Other Graphic Patterns. She writes about design and culture for Slate and Fast Company, among other publications, and blogs about design as a contributing editor for Print. Follow her tweets @joodstew.
- Summer 2015: Interview with The Process
In which an artist discusses making a particular work.
- September 2012: Schema: An Anatomy of Physiological Mnemonics
- May 2011: Schema: Accidental Themes in Pangrams
- October 2010: Schema: Drinking Games from Around the World
- May 2010: Schema: Impossible Colors
- January 2010: Schema: Color Sayings from Around the Globe
- September 2009: Schema: A Classification of Shaggy-Dog Jokes
- May 2007: Schema: Generic Names from Around the World
- August 2006: Schema: German Words and How I Learned Them