Michelle Tea is the author of four memoirs and the novel Rose of No Man’s Land. She curates the monthly RADAR Reading Series at the San Francisco Public Library.
- November/December 2009: The Fifth Wedding
Two outlaw participants in the 2009 Venice Biennale marry feminism, pornography, the ocean, and each other.
- July/August 2009: The Gossip Takes Paris
Wobbling between a critique of the madly consumerist culture of Fashion Week and a longing to sink deep into its unbridled excess.
- May 2006: Charming Deformities
Passing as heterosexual and culturally “normal” at the Annual Taxidermy Convention in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- November 2003: Transmissions from Camp Trans
The battle lines have been drawn in the transgender revolution, and they cross through two festivals in the backwoods of Michigan.
- August 2003: Interview with Felicia Luna Lemus
Butch or femme? To a Los Angeles-based author of queer latina fiction, it just doesn’t matter.